Arcadia Farms' doors first opened in 1990 as a small carryout market and bakery, with the philosophy that communities have always been built around food. Now, nearly thirty years later, Arcadia Farms Café has evolved into one of Scottsdale’s most beloved dining spots, offering signature omelets for breakfast, gourmet sandwiches, fresh organic salads, seasonal specialty entrées, fine wines and delectable pastries.
Arcadia Farms Café has built a reputation as one of The Valley of the Sun’s favorite breakfast and lunch restaurants. Noted by Zagat, USA Today, The Daily Meal, The Arizona Republic, and most importantly, our customers, this charming New-American restaurant and gourmet market nestled in the heart of downtown Scottsdale provides an inviting dining experience in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Gather together to share your stories with family and friends while enjoying dishes that have been crafted with care. Find your place on our garden patios or in our cottage, sip on mimosas, local craft beers & fine wines, and celebrate the everyday with us!
Café dining reservations
- To reserve your seat at the table, please visit Resy.com or call us at 480-941-5665.
- Abby Lee Farms — provides fresh and acclimated produce, grown in a high-tech hydroponic facility in Phoneix, AZ.
- Duncan's Trading Co. — Growing over 150 exotic varieties of sustainable fruits and vegetables in Laveen and Litchefield, AZ.
- Crows Dairy— A multi-generational, small Grade A farmstead dairy in Arizona, offering superior quality farmstead dairy products from Purebred Nubian Dairy Goats.
- Sphinx Date Co. — for over 60 years has been offering the freshest locally-sourced dates and edible gifts, with a traditional family approach.