A PERFECT PIE FROM SCRATCH
Enjoy a demonstration of two classic fall pies. Our instructor, Ellen Straine, will walk you through the steps of mixing, rolling, baking, and the easy—yet impressive—technique for making a lattice-top. Once you master a few basics, you’ll be ready to wow friends and family at your next holiday gathering. Advanced tickets required.
Class Price: $40 per person (tax and 20% service fee additional). Purchase tickets here.
What To Expect: Look forward to a fun class led by visiting food stylist, Ellen Straine.
- Class is 1 1/2 hours, and will be held in our Garden from 12:30PM-2:00PM
- Class limited to 25 guests
- You will enjoy a generous taste of each pie, along with miniature pies to take home!
- Enjoy a selection of other crafted taste treats and refreshments
- Wine and bubbly will be available for purchase
Ellen has been a food stylist since 1993. She grows vegetables, herbs, and flowers in her backyard gardens that often appear in her work. Using her experience and culinary creativity, she has styled food for advertising, cookbooks, menus, magazines, billboards, television, social media, and packaging. She lives in Scottsdale, Arizona, with her husband Jeff and their seven rescue dogs: Tootsie, Sparky, Stinkerbelle, Buddy, Wrigley, Angus, and Ozzy.